The Commercial Real Estate Certification Institute™ (CRECI) is an independent certification body formed by BOMA International and BOMI Certification, Inc. CRECI offers certifications for the commercial real estate industry. Its first product, the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP) was launched in July 2019.
The CMCP is the only Certification for Early-Career Property Professionals Finally, the commercial real estate industry has a professional certification that provides early career recognition for foundational knowledge and guides the next generation of property managers toward greater responsibility and success in their careers.
Why the CMCP™ Certification Is Right for You!
- 1. Instantly communicates your ability to be an effective commercial property manager with a strong understanding of the responsibilities of the role
- 2. Offers recognition early in your career and increases your value to your company and the industry
- 3. Signals to employers you have the potential to advance and grow in your career and can navigate the fast-changing world of commercial real estate
- 4. Boosts confidence by validating your knowledge of fundamental commercial real estate operations and management principle
- 5. May increase your chances for promotion and/or additional responsibilities and opportunities
Cost: $675 for application and exam
Chat with us!
Commercial Real Estate Certification Institute – CRECI
Visit our virtual booth to chat live, July 7, 8, and 9, from 1:00 until 5:00 EDT
Director: Pamela Colman, email@example.com
Assistant Director: Michael Coleman, firstname.lastname@example.org
1783 Forest Drive – #245 Annapolis, MD 21401 410.974.0364 •
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|